E.C.B.R.O. east coast bigfoot researchers organization

Dioner Navarro opens up about wifes stroke this offseason, his absence from baseball

in ECBRO UPDATES Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 am
by rooney • 4 Posts

SharesVeteran catcherDioner Navarro discussed his absence from baseball and his wife health on theOutta the Park podcast with Barry Davis on Sunday.Navarro wife, Sherley, suffered a stroke in December and was in a coma for about three months but has been home for about 10 days https://www.bluejaysstoreonline.com/Jp_Howell_Jersey, he said on the podcast.It been devastating man, it been crazy, Navarro said on the podcast.I&ve been doing stuff that I never knew I was capable of doingmy wife was the one that always took care of the house, and I just worried about playing ball.Article continues below ...The 30 Nationals lead latest NL power rankings, but some unlikely teams enter the top 10The 13-year veteran played 101 games in 2016 for the White Sox and Blue Jays Russell Martin Jersey. Navarro is currently a free agent and said he has no plans to retire.He told Davis that he knew his wife was sick throughout the 2016 season. Navarro said that when the White Sox traded him back to Toronto, where he played in 2014 and 2015, the team family atmosphere helped him as he played amid his wife health struggles. Sherley previously suffered a brain aneurysm in 2003.Navarro said Sherley is doing well now.It been hard. But I just try to keep my kids strong and keep moving forward, man, and stay positive, Navarro said.We see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: santo coppola
guest counter
Today were 87 (yesterday 112) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 19 topics and 22 posts.

0 members have been online today: