E.C.B.R.O. east coast bigfoot researchers organization

Air Jordan

in Here is your first Forum Fri May 04, 2018 12:01 am
by JasonDutt • 3 Posts

In regards to what the shoe looks Air Jordan like, it is being said that the Air Jordan 6 Gatorade will come in a White, Green and Orange color scheme as a way to pay homage to the classic Gatorade colors/logo.The latest news regarding that Air Jordan 6 Gatorade suggests that it will be dropping on October 21st for the retail price of $190. Does this colorway of the Air Jordan 6 have potential? Stay tuned as more info and images of the shoe begin to surface.images: zsneakerheadzvia: Sneaker FilesAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

Jordan Brand will be bringing back another OG Air Jordan 1 next week as we ll see the return of the Air Jordan 1 High OG Metallic Red.Part of the Metallic Series, this original colorway of the Air Jordan 1 comes covered in a buttery White leather throughout the entire upper with hits of glossy Varsity Jordan 11 Red on the ankle, Swoosh, and Wings logo on the ankle. Additional touches of red can also be seen on the inner liner, the NIKE AIR branding on the tongue, and finally the rubber outsole. Releasing on May 6, 2017 for a retail price of $160, will you Jordan 12 be picking up a pair to rock this Spring/Summer?Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Metallic Red hub page for the latest news and updates.images: Fice GalleryAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

The Air Jordan 1 Retro High GS Frost White is said to be the latest addition to the ongoing Air Jordan Heiress Collection. Rocking a similar motif to the Air Jordan 11 Low GS Frost White GS we shared with you yesterday, this version of the Air Jordan 1 also comes in a clean White and Pure Platinum color scheme.The shoe s upper is Jordan 10 done in a smooth White leather while hits of cracked leather can be seen on the overlays and Nike Swoosh. Additional features on the shoe include the metal Wings branding, the White laced, the White midsole, the translucent outsole and the perforated hits on the toe. Said to be releasing on May 20th got $140, do the GS-footers prefer these over the 11s? Stay tuned as more images of the shoe begin to surface.images: FineLine1721Available Now on Kixify & eBay

Pope Francis now has some hear on his feet thanks to Coach Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan football team. While at the Vatican, Coach Harbaugh was able to deliver two special gifts to Pope Francis. This first gift was a Michigan helmet, while the second gift was none other that a pair of an Air Jordan 5 Michigan PE. Don t quote me on this but we re pretty sure this is the first pair of Jordan PEs that Pope Francis has ever owned. Do you think the Pope would be down to rock these bod boys on his down time? If he does, you can bet we ll have those pictures for Jordan Retro you here at Kicks on Fire. Stay tuned.h/t Landof10.comAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

The only part of the shoe that gives the White motif any kind of contrast is the chrome hits on the Jumpman on the heel and honeycombed eyelets. With Summer right around the corner, do you consider the Air Jordan 4 Pure Money a must-cop?The Air Jordan 4 Pure Money will release on May 13 for a retail price tag of $190.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 4 Pure Money (2017) launch page now for more imagery, the latest info and release details.images: FeatureAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

Scroll up

RE: Air Jordan

in Here is your first Forum Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 pm
by Sopher2 • 1 Post

Nice post! My sister gifted me these shoes on my birthday and I am so grateful to her. This pair of shoes is very comfortable and looks good with my mesh and ALO yoga leggings. I look good while running and in the gym. This would be one of the best investments a person can make.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Luther Dunlop
guest counter
Today were 49 (yesterday 57) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 212 topics and 223 posts.

0 members have been online today: